Freestyle Nova Scotia is now accepting applications to the FNS High Performance Athlete Assistance Program for 2021/2022.
Please apply here by end of day, February 13th, 2022 – https://forms.gle/Yi6hoy1pdt1HNgaF7
Please see below for the program criteria;
FREESTYLE NOVA SCOTIA – HIGH PERFORMANCE ATHLETE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
Freestyle Nova Scotia has created a dedicated a fund to provide financial support to its High Performance Athletes known as the High Performance Athlete Assistance Program. The goal of this fund is to support the ongoing development of athletes who will ultimately represent Nova Scotia at a national and international level.
The FNS High Performance Athlete Assistance Program provides grants to help offset training and competition expenses incurred by selected athletes who are able to demonstrate that they are competing at a “high performance level” as defined by this program.
APPLICATION AND FUNDING PROCESS
• The deadline for application is February 13th, 2022.
• Incomplete applications or those not received by the deadline will not be considered.
• All applications will be evaluated by a committee consisting of members of the Freestyle Nova Scotia Board of Directors.
• Only information provided by the athlete in their application will be considered.
• The committee will only consider results from finals competitions.
• Athletes will be advised of funding decisions by letter no later than March 11th, 2022.
• Athlete must be a resident of Nova Scotia.
• Athlete must be a member in good standing with Freestyle Nova Scotia and have their 2021/2022 membership.
- Athlete must be engaged in a program of freestyle high-performance training at any ski hill in Nova Scotia.